Energy Now! is a guidebook to energy, health, and a recharged life. Whether you’re a busy executive or a busy mom — if you’re tired, retired, or uninspired — you will benefit from this information.
1002 in stock
Energy Now! is your inspirational guidebook to energy, health, and a recharged life. Whether you’re a busy executive or a busy mom — if you’re tired, retired, or uninspired — you will benefit from the information provided by dynamic personal trainer Michelle Cederberg. This change-provoking book provides bite-sized advice to help you prioritize essential energy creating self-care practices you didn’t think you had time for.
- Learn the importance of a healthy lifestyle, stress management, and time for leisure, and how to find success through small steps.
- Come to understand that health change and an energized life is possible even with your busy schedule.
- Recognize what has been getting in the way of your progress.
- Understand that doing in small steps is better than thinking big.
- Learn to prioritize three essential physical health behaviors every day.
- Be reminded of energizing mind, body, and spirit practices you can’t live without.
- Discover countless energy producing tips you can integrate into every day.
- Begin on your path to increased personal energy, day-to-day productivity, and overall life fulfillment.
- Each chapter closes with at-a-glance energy generating tips about the chapter subject so you have a quick reference and lots of good ideas that take only moments to implement. The writing style is light and fun, direct but supportive.
- You’ll get the best advice available from a well-educated, highly-experienced, practicing health and motivation expert.
Michelle Cederberg has a Masters in Kinesiology with a specialization in Exercise and Health Psychology, plus a BA in Psychology. She has been working in the trenches in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years as an educator, personal trainer, and speaker. She has hands-on, applied knowledge of the energy and health challenges facing her readers.
Praise for Energy Now!
Small, ongoing steps will get you an energetic life and the health benefits you desire, says Michelle Cederberg. Reading her book was like having an in-person consultation with her. Presenting lots of useful, practical and factual information in a humorous manner, she has hit a home run with this book.
—Dr. Larry Ohlhauser, author of The Healthy CEO
Michelle Cederberg’s unique perspective not only makes you want to keep reading, it motivates
you to take action — today! Her book certainly is your one-way ticket to a successful personal
and professional life.
—Dr. Trina Read, author of Till Sex Do Us Part
I'm well on my way to achieving my health goals with Michelle Cederberg's practical, achievable and inspirational advice.
—Catherine Gray, Online Content Director, CanadianLiving.com
Michelle Cederberg’s Energy Now is a genuine must-have in what is a congested genre. With clear messaging and practical guidance, she lays out a guiding framework for anyone who wishes to make positive changes to their life.
—Stephen R. Norris, Ph.D., Vice President, Sport, WinSport Canada
5.5 x 8.5 in.